Unit Information–Luxurious Penthouse. Unit has spectacular 140 foot, double wrap around, oceanfront balcony with panoramic views in all directions. Three of four bedrooms are direct oceanfront with sliding glass doors opening to the balcony. Master bedroom has sliding glass doors to the East and North, both opening to the balcony. Dining room is direct ocean front with sliding glass door opening to balcony. Living room is direct ocean front with sliding glass doors to the East and South, both opening to the balcony. Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and island. Architectural stainless steel appliances. Wet bar with stainless steel beverage center and ice maker. Bathrooms have Italian travertine marble floors and walls, granite countertops, and glass enclosed showers. Penthouse is furnished and decorated in British West Indies style. Floors throughout are cobblestone travertine marble. Passage doors are five panel, solid core mahogany. Closet doors are solid core mahogany with cedar chevron louvers. Mahogany base and crown mouldings throughout. Natural wood ceiling fans, lamps and window treatments. Natural fiber rugs. Flat screen TV’s in every room. Designer lighting with accent lights and dimming controls throughout. All furniture new in 2006. 240 gallon hot water heater. Unit was completely renovated in 2006. Special Comments–The Sea Watch is conveniently located on 115th St and Coastal Hwy on the oceanfront near shopping, restaurants, movie theatre and of course the beach. The building’s many amenities include: indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness facility, saunas, huge game room, gift shops, snack and soda shop, new playground, basketball court and a beautiful interior courtyard. In addition, there are maintenance personnel and security available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your peace of mind. The Sea Watch charges a $40 Non-Refundable Parking Fee per car paid at Check-In. Parking for 2 cars. Additional garage parking is often available from the garage attendants at the time of check-in. Sorry, No Smoking, No Pets
Learn where to use a glass or acrylic block window. This video explains the following:
• Identify where it’s best to use an acrylic block vs. glass block window.
• How to use an acrylic block kitchen awning style window for privacy & ventilation.
• Learn how a glass block kitchen transom window can cost effectively bring in light & maintain privacy.
• Select a frameless glass block basement window for a concrete or poured foundation to save money, make for an easier installation and increase security. Choose an acrylic block casement window for basement egress escape situations.
• Eliminate rotted or rusted wood or metal framed windows for shower or bathroom space using glass blocks or using an operable single hung, casement, awning or slider acrylic block window.
• Identify other unique uses including den and closet windows.
Nationwide call Innovate Buillding Solutions at 877-668-5888 for help on your project.
Call Columbus Glass Block 614-252-5888
Call Cleveland Glass Block 216-531-6363 for more information.
Call Mid America Glass Block 513-742-5900 (Cincinnati) or 937-299-6222 (Dayton)
If you want to learn more about glass block window, shower wall or bar installations or product comment below or subscribe to see future videos.