Today I built a Scandinavian inspired coffee table. I wanted something that stood out and I love the modern arrow design. I also wanted people to notice it when they walked in the room and I think the leg design achieves this.
He is a list of materials used for the project
– 12mm 1200mm x 600mm sheet of plywood
– 4 x 110mm wide FJ pine boards. (FJ stands for finger jointed. They are cheaper then dress pine and perfect for the design of this project)
– 2 x 42mm x 42mm dress pine (legs)
– 2 x 64mm x 19mm dress pine (top frame)
– Dulue White on white paint in low sheen
– Dulux theater flat black paint
Nick Ferry door board video:
Fix This Build That pocket hole video:
Table is for sale in Sydney. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!