This Modern design is shown in this video in the Eclipse Towers #3 penthouse apartment, but this design looks exactly the same in any of the three penthouse apartments. Only the view is different.
Each of the designs have some very specific differences. Here are some of the most important features of the Modern design.
• Foyer: High ceiling with lighting
• Flooring: Grey tile and white tile downstairs, carpet in heist room
• Walls: Drywall with wood accent walls
• Heist room: Wood accent wall with paintings
• Kitchen: Black cabinets with wood countertops
• Dining: Open wall under stairs with bookcase and white dining table and chairs placed to the left, leaving an open path to the living room
• Living room: Dark blue and off-white furniture with glass coffee table and small wooden TV stand
• Fireplace: Linear gas fire with glass on three sides, open to kitchen, dining, and living room and wood slats between kitchen and living room
• Stairs: Open wood risers with vertical floor-to-ceiling wood slats and glass railing with water pool underneath
• Blinds: Wooden blinds with very little view obstruction except for one partially open but fully lowered blind to the far right
• Bedroom: Wood and light ceiling with carpet and partial wall behind the bed
• Bathroom: Light vertical tiles, two square basin sinks, square tub
• Bedroom blinds: Wooden blinds only slightly lowered on the large window, lowered to the floor but mostly open on the smaller window
My two cents: I love all of the warm, rich wood in this design. The open concept under the stairs offers a little more living space and makes the kitchen and dining area larger. It provides more space for visitors to walk through the apartment. Some designs have blinds that block part of the view, but these are among the most open. There are only two designs that have the little pool of water under the stairs and that was a huge deciding factor for me because I love that little pool.