Glenmont Estate Tour


This is an estate tour of Glenmont Estate. This house was built in 1880 for Henry Pedder and was later purchased by Thomas Edison in 1886 as a wedding gift for his wife Mina Miller Edison. Thomas Edison lived there until his death in 1931 and Mina continued to live there until her death in 1947. Today the house is operated by the National Park Service as part of the Thomas Edison National Historical Park.