Hi guys! Today we’re making this cute, miniature bookshelf. This is an easy method of making doll furniture using paper model and other stuff you may have in the house.
You can customize the final result as you please. I use paper model (cardboard), acrylic & E6000 Glue in this tutorial.
Good to know:
The size I use in this tutorial is: 10x5x10 cm, but you can make them in any size you want.
Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed this video. Please subscribe for more videos 🙂
You might also like:
★★★★★ DIY Dollhouse Miniature Living Room, Full Furniture Set
★★★★★ DIY Cute Miniature Table & Chair Tutorial:
★★★★★ DIY Cute Miniature Cabinet Tutorial:
★★★★★ DIY Cute Miniature Sofa Tutorial:
★★★★★ DIY Cute Miniature TV Cabinet Tutorial:
1. At The Fair – The Green Orbs
2. Barroom Ballet – Silent Film Light by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
3. Bike Rides – The Green Orbs
4. Blue Skies – Silent Partner
5. Classical Carnivale by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
6. Claudio The Worm – The Green Orbs
7. Dancing on Green Grass – The Green Orbs
8. Itsy Bitsy Spider – The Green Orbs
9. Mr. Turtle – The Green Orbs
10. Ponies and Balloons – The Green Orbs
11. Sand Castles – The Green Orbs