Hey YouTube Family ! This DIY is super AFFORDABLE and super EASY! Below are the supplies I used and the amount they cost.
** I made a headboard to fit a queen size bed **
S U P P L I E S
* Plywood — my father-in-laws garage (FREE)
* (2) 2 x 4 — my father-in-laws garage (FREE)
* Spray Adhesive — $3 (Wal-Mart)
* Foam — $12 (2 twin size mattress pads from Wal-Mart)
* Batting — $5 (Wal-Mart)
* Fabric — $22.47 @ $8.99/yard (2.5 yards @ Joanns) 40% off coupon –
* Buttons — $7 (pack of 24 @ Amazon)
* Screws — .97 (Wal-Mart)
* Washers — .97 (Wal-Mart)
GRAND TOTAL: $68 !!!!!
If you like this video, there are PLENTY more where this came from so please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE !!
For business inquiries: Mrs.TajeeR@gmail.com