In this video I will demonstrate how to clean your couch with laundry detergent. I use Arm & Hammer Oxy Clean but you can use whatever laundry detergent you have on hand. All you need is water, a sponge and your detergent and you are ready to start cleaning your couch. If you enjoy be sure to leave it a big thumbs up and I would love to have you subscribe! If you are a new subscriber be sure to say hey in the comments because I love getting to know all of my subscribers! Love, Meg!
Our family vlog channel, HickmanVlogs:
CHECK ME OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA……….
Mailing Address: PO Box 733, Parkton NC 28371
HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS……….
How to style an Angled Bob:
Carnival Ecstacy Cruise Review:
How to dye your hair blonde:
This Aqua design is shown in this video in the Eclipse Towers #3 penthouse apartment, but this design looks exactly the same in any of the three penthouse apartments. Only the view is different.
Each of the designs have some very specific differences. Here are some of the most important features of the Aqua design.
• Foyer: High ceiling with skylight
• Flooring: Pale aqua marble tile and very light wood
• Walls: Pale aqua painted walls and aqua striped tile accent walls
• Heist room: Aqua accent wall with baseball jerseys and dark teal carpet
• Kitchen: Bright aqua cabinets with marble waterfall countertops
• Dining: Open wall under stairs with glass dining table and teal chairs placed in the center of the dining area
• Fireplace: Linear gas fire with glass on the front and back, open to kitchen and living room and no wall on the other side of the fireplace between the kitchen and living room
• Living Room: Light grey couch with open corner with glass coffee table and large wall TV unit
• Stairs: Floating grey stone stairs with metal railing with a round reading chair and side table underneath
• Grey wooden blinds with very little view obstruction except for one partially open but fully lowered blind to the far right
• Bedroom: Dark grey stone block walls, light wood floors, and a dresser behind the bed Bathroom: Small shiny teal tiled walls, two square basin sinks, rectangle tub
• Bedroom blinds: Grey wooden blinds only slightly lowered on the large window, lowered to the floor but mostly open on the smaller window
My two cents: If you like the teal, the layout of this apartment is excellent. Although the dining table would be better if it were placed closer to the wall, the open concept of this design leaves lots of room for visitors to walk around. There is no wall on the left or right of the fireplace, leaving the kitchen open to the living room on both sides (like the “Sharp” design). It’s a fantastic layout, if the color isn’t too much to handle.
This Moody design is shown in this video in the Eclipse Towers #3 penthouse apartment, but this design looks exactly the same in any of the three penthouse apartments. Only the view is different.
Each of the designs have some very specific differences. Here are some of the most important features of the Moody design.
• Foyer: Low ceiling with mirror on wall
• Flooring: Dark grey large tile and light wood
• Walls: Black and white walls with red accent walls
• Heist room: Black wall with paintings and wood floor
• Kitchen: Black and white cabinets with wood countertops
• Dining: Closed wall under stairs with charcoal grey table and chairs placed in the center of the dining area
• Living room: Dark grey and orange furniture
• Fireplace: Linear fire open only to living room with glass dividing wall on one side and bookcase shelves on the other
• Stairs: Light wood risers with glass railing
• Blinds: Solid, roll-down black shades blocking very little of the views on all windows
• Bedroom: Grey wood floors with large nearly full wall behind the bed
• Bathroom: Dark grey square tiles, two square basin sinks, square tub
• Bedroom blinds: Solid, roll-down black shades blocking nearly the top third of the bedroom window
My two cents: This is a very dark, somewhat dreary design. The blinds don’t block much of the view from the living room windows, but they block quite a lot of the bedroom view. The wall under the stairs is not open as it is in some other designs so it makes the dining room space much smaller. If you like a lot of black and grey, this is the design for you.
This Modern design is shown in this video in the Eclipse Towers #3 penthouse apartment, but this design looks exactly the same in any of the three penthouse apartments. Only the view is different.
Each of the designs have some very specific differences. Here are some of the most important features of the Modern design.
• Foyer: High ceiling with lighting
• Flooring: Grey tile and white tile downstairs, carpet in heist room
• Walls: Drywall with wood accent walls
• Heist room: Wood accent wall with paintings
• Kitchen: Black cabinets with wood countertops
• Dining: Open wall under stairs with bookcase and white dining table and chairs placed to the left, leaving an open path to the living room
• Living room: Dark blue and off-white furniture with glass coffee table and small wooden TV stand
• Fireplace: Linear gas fire with glass on three sides, open to kitchen, dining, and living room and wood slats between kitchen and living room
• Stairs: Open wood risers with vertical floor-to-ceiling wood slats and glass railing with water pool underneath
• Blinds: Wooden blinds with very little view obstruction except for one partially open but fully lowered blind to the far right
• Bedroom: Wood and light ceiling with carpet and partial wall behind the bed
• Bathroom: Light vertical tiles, two square basin sinks, square tub
• Bedroom blinds: Wooden blinds only slightly lowered on the large window, lowered to the floor but mostly open on the smaller window
My two cents: I love all of the warm, rich wood in this design. The open concept under the stairs offers a little more living space and makes the kitchen and dining area larger. It provides more space for visitors to walk through the apartment. Some designs have blinds that block part of the view, but these are among the most open. There are only two designs that have the little pool of water under the stairs and that was a huge deciding factor for me because I love that little pool.
In Part 3, the Lightstrip Plus is installed into the Gettorp TV stand, cable management is done and it’s tested out for a final time before the big reveal in Part 4.
Watch Part 4:
This is our 4-part DIY project mini-series covering how to transform a plain glass and metal TV stand into a beautiful, glowing work of art that can shine in multiple colors, thanks to the Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus.
Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus:
IKEA Gettorp TV Stand:
Watch our Philips Hue Review and Unboxing Videos:
Hue Bridge (HomeKit):
Philips Hue – Full System:
Recommended Smart Home Products –
(Virtual Smart Home Consulting)
“Go Cart” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
To learn more about living room colors click here:
After 7 years of facing the same dull walls, Ting Ting was ready for a change. Together with MY FM, we give her living room a new breath of life through the use of Nippon Momento® special effect paint.
How would you like to explore our products?
Find our more about our paint products by browsing through each interior space and exterior surface. You can also take a 360 degree walkthrough tour and experience paints like never before.
More Information about living room colors:
Browse Living Room Ideas – Get Paint Color Schemes – Benjamin Moore
www.benjaminmoore.com/en…/rooms…color/…/livi…Benjamin Moore & Co.
12 Best Living Room Color Ideas – Paint Colors for Living Rooms
Apr 23, 2015 – Get living room color ideas and spring decorating ideas with these pictures of decor for spring living rooms.
Living Room – Paint Color Selector – The Home Depot
Living Room. Casual Living Blue. Casual Living Orange. Glamour Living. Traditional. Seal Grey. Cyprus Grass. Creamy Blueberry. French Grey.
Browse Living Room Ideas – Get Paint Color Schemes – Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore & Co.
Select Color Family. Neutral. Gray. Yellow. Green. Blue. Purple. Red. Orange.
Living Room – Color Inspiration – Sherwin-Williams
Use color to highlight existing architecture or to add interest to a room without architectural features. Need help choosing living room paint colors? Don’t worry.
20 Living Room Color Palettes You’ve Never Tried | Living Room and …
www.hgtv.com › Design › Rooms › Living and Dining Rooms
Turquoise, Neon Yellow and Slate Gray. Black, White and Powder Blue. Soft Blues and Grass Green. Moody Blues and Browns. Navy Blue Meets Black and Beige. Gray, Gold and Peacock Blue. Mint Green and Pink. Go Bold With Ho
Living room – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Western architecture, a living room, also called a lounge room, lounge or sitting room, is a room in a residential house or apartment for relaxing and …
Accent wall – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An accent wall (a.k.a. “feature wall”) is a wall whose design differs from the design of the other walls in the room. The accent wall’s color can simply be a different …
Interior design – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interior design is the art or process of designing the interior, often including the exterior, of a room or building. …. He chose a controversial palette of red, yellow and blue for the interior ironwork and, despite initial …. Healthcare: the design of hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical offices, dentist offices, psychiatric facilities …
Category:Interior design · British Institute of Interior Design · Album
Victorian decorative arts – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dante Gabriel Rossetti’s drawing room at No. 16 Cheyne Walk, 1882, by Henry Treffry Dunn. Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. Victorian … The choice of paint color on the walls in Victorian homes was said to be based on the use of the room. Hall
Beautiful sale with bonus loft inlcudes living room, family room,(3) piece dining room, vintage wall unit, king master bedroom, office area with desk and filing cabinets, wicker settee and table/chair set for your patio or sunroom, modular desk unit, club chairs, wooden kitchen table and chairs (Excellent condition), Upholstered and wicker sofa bed, twin bedroom set, pole lamp, hanging lamp, art and great bonus pieces that include fabulous accent furnishings. See you here!!!