50 ROOM DESIGN IDEAS FOR TEENAGE GIRLS ///
in this video is a list of teen bedroom decoration ideas to assist you design the perfect room for your teen.
1. Pink is a popular choice for most girls’ and teenagers’ rooms.
2. Modern and simple but also bold and striking bedroom interior.
3. Even though less common, blue can also be a beautiful color choice.
4. A white, beige and blue bedroom interior, both fun and fresh.
5. Modern bedroom with a white background and turquoise accents.
6. Pastel pink and coral shades for a relaxing and cute décor.
7. Orange is a strong and powerful color but it works great with neutral shades.
8. A pastel bedroom interior with two canopy beds and a sleeping area above.
9. Another fresh and bold color combination is white and green.
10. Beautiful variations of lime and green, combined with crisp white features.
11. A more traditional bedroom décor with heart-shapes ottomans.
12. A bedroom with red and orange accents on a neutral background.
13. Strong contrasts are always eye-catching, especially the textures also play an important role.
14. Small and simple bedroom with green accents and beautiful views.
15. A bedroom suited for a princess, featuring a chic canopy bed.
16. Nothing says girly like a pink bedroom with soft textures and shapes.
17. For a dynamic yet uncomplicated décor opt for bold prints and colors.
18. A green and pink bedroom combo with ruffles and fluffy features.
19. A modern décor often features oversized artwork like these interesting wall designs.
20. To avoid combining too many colors you can also add silver and golden accents.
21. Red is a very powerful color so combine it with neutrals like grey and white.
22. Combining red and pink can also be fun as long as it’s not overwhelming the décor.
23. Add a cheerful touch to your bedroom with some yellow accents.
24. If you prefer something more classical and elegant, beige is the way to go.
25. A simple and more elegant décor can also feature a few colorful touches.
26. A rather imposing décor with sumptuous arched windows and entrance.
27. For a minimalist bedroom décor, opt for a single focal point.
28. Oversized artwork can be an eye-catching feature for a neutral décor.
29. Wood furniture with dark finishes is always very beautiful so never say pass.
30. There’s nothing like a cozy and private canopy above your head when you’re relaxing in your room.
31. For a cohesive décor you can match the wallpaper with some of the other features.
32. A small bedroom doesn’t have to feel cluttered if you keep everything organized.
33. The blue and green combination is very beautiful, especially with a few accent details.
34. Bold patterns make wonderful focal points in any décor.
35. Use the warmth and natural beauty of the wood in your favor.
36. Floral patterns are not exactly striking but they can be if the colors are right.
37. Don’t be afraid to mix styles and to turn the bedroom into a room with character.
38. A vintage décor with beautiful antiques can be extremely charming.
39. In the bedroom, a corner desk with a few shelves and drawers is a much welcomed addition.
40. You can also have a corner desk and take advantage of the unused space.
41. Shared bedrooms don’t have to be symmetrical so dare to be different.
42. The space under the bed is wonderful for storage so be clever and use it.
43. A room’s character lies in the small details so choose them carefully.
44. Personalize your bedroom but make sure you maintain and cohesive look.
45. The space above the bed is great for storage and built-ins and a great idea.
46. Instead of a headboard, you can have a wall unit.
47. A few vintage accessories always make a room feel unique.
48. By repeating similar patterns and colors you can create a cohesive décor.
49. A large window with beautiful views is the perfect thing to see in the morning.
50. Make sure you position your bed nicely in order to take advantage of the light and views.
►CONNECT WITH TEEN BEDROOM IDEAS !