Parkside Perfection! – Stunningly situated opposite beautiful Shorehaven Estate parklands and a fantastic children’s playground, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home offers you the best in modern coastal living whilst comfortably appeasing everybody’s personal needs at the same time.
Beyond an impressive façade and a striking feature entry door lies a versatile floor plan that includes a carpeted study. The spacious master bedroom suite benefits from splendid park views, as well as separate “his and hers” fitted walk-in wardrobes, magical daily sunsets and an impeccable ensuite bathroom – comprising of a shower, separate toilet and twin vanities.
Double doors reveal a large theatre room where a recessed ceiling and built-in speakers provide you and your loved ones with the ultimate cinema-style experience. Quality porcelain tiling graces a massive open-plan family, meals, living and kitchen area, with the latter boasting excellent 900mm Westinghouse gas cooktop (five-burner) and oven appliances, along with a range hood, Bosch dishwasher, glass splashbacks, double sinks, stylish light fittings, a walk-in pantry and plenty of power points to the island bench top.
All of the minor bedrooms are queen-sized, have walk-in robes of their own and are serviced by a nearby main bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower, stone vanity and plenty of room for pampering. At the rear, low-maintenance gardens and a lush lawn strip supply a picturesque backdrop to private outdoor entertaining underneath a fabulous alfresco area off the extra living space or potential games room.
Very close to the beach, a brand-new waterfront park, a beach café, the local Woolworths supermarket, established and future shopping facilities, dining and entertainment connections, a future primary school, proposed high school, the Northshore Christian Grammar School, St James Anglican Primary School, childcare, medical and pharmacy centres, Butler Train Station, Yanchep, Joondalup and just 37 minutes from the vibrant Perth CBD following the recent completion of the Mitchell Freeway extension, this exemplary abode is right in the thick of the action in our rapidly-growing northern corridor. A desirable lifestyle opportunity awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Open-plan family/meals/living/kitchen area with gas-bayonet heating and easy alfresco access
– Carpet in the theatre room and bedrooms
– Quality tiled entrance hall with a recessed ceiling
– Well-appointed laundry off the kitchen, complete with a porcelain sink, over and under-head storage, stone bench tops, outdoor access to the drying court and internal shopper’s entry via a remote-controlled double garage – with heaps of power points and a storage/workshop area
– Separate second toilet
– Walk-in linen press off minor sleeping quarters
– Smart wiring throughout
– Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– High ceilings throughout
– Feature skirting boards
– Feature LED down lighting
– Feature white plantation window shutters throughout
– Reticulated front gardens
– Foxtel connectivity
– Gas hot water system
– CrimSafe security doors
– Garden shed
– High private garden walls at rear
– Side access
– Built by Content Living in 2014
– Council Rates $1,760 P/A (Approx.)
– Water Rates $1,069 P/A (Approx.)