More information and credit for “28 Organizing Ideas With IKEA” Video:
1. To hold tiny things like bobby pins and hair ties in the bathroom, use magnetic spice canister.
2. Do you see how neat these organizer boxes for the dresser?
3. Why buy a separate piece to store your child’s homework supplies when you can make the best of your Ikea Raskog?
4. Keep your shoes organize underneath your dresser using Ribba Picture Frame
5. The Flort travel caddy that will make your life immensely easier.
7. Keep your shoes from piling up in a disorganized pile up in your
9. Use an IKEA magazine rack to add purpose to your office desk.
10. A simple and colorful way to hold books you want to display in your kids room
11. Use this hack on the back of a closet door to make better use of already available space.
12. Corral Your Makeup Brushes.
13. Transform IKEA cabinets into underbed storage
14. If you’re a flavor fanatic like blogger Luci, you know the struggle of never having enough space in your cabinets for your complete collection.
15. The Trones shoe storage boxes are sold in groups of three, and you can combine them together, like tiles, to create any configuration that fits your space.
16. Ikea’s drawers for the Pax wardrobe system.
17. If there’s never enough space under your sink then use this nifty hack to utilize utensil holders on the back of a cabinet door.
19. Custom fit a cork board above your desk with IKEA AVSKLID Cork Placement.
20. If your boots and clogs were always on the floor and taking up too much space, try to assembly the Vurm winerack sideways.
21. Turn Flyt magazine holders into cute organizers with chalkboard labels.
22. Flip one of IKEA’s spice racks over to hold accessories like a shelf.
23. Transform an IKEA BILLY Bookcase into a bright blue wardrobe with space for clothes and accessories instead.
24. Add trofast container under Ektrop sofa using H Rails for easy slide out storage container.
25. Attach an IKEA Ribba picture ledge to your headboard..
26. Create a Window Seat With Storage Using IKEA Stolmen Drawers.
27. To hold crayons, markers, and any other art supplies on your kids’ table, try to hang magasin cutlery caddies.
28. Display your shoes in an interesting way by arranging Lack shelves in V Shape.
DRIVE by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0